- 1C Green Beans (frozen is cheaper)
- 1C Sweet Potatoes, cubed
- 1C Carrots, sliced rounds
- 1/2C Peas (frozen is cheaper)
- 1/2C Rice (I use Boil in a Bag)
- 1/3C Chicken Broth (low sodium preferred)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning Blend (I use 21 Season Salute from Trader Joes)
- Dash of Salt
- Optional: Onion Powder
- Boil peas, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Cook rice. Thaw any frozen vegetable.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend. Remember to start light on the seasonings, you can always add more.
- Blend until you have your desired consistency…For a smoother blend, add more chicken broth.
- Put 4-6 ounces of baby food in your leftover breastmilk bags, label accordingly, and wahlah! They are so easy to lay flat and freeze – AND – you just put them in warm water to thaw out. Genius!
- This recipe makes a chunky 26 ounces. Creamier versions will yield more.