- 2C Sweet Potatoes, cubed
- 1/2C Water (or apple juice, if you go this route you don’t need sugar)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar (applesauce is another great sweetener)
- Boil sweet potatoes.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until you have your desired consistency.
- Note that with sweet potatoes, any flavors you add will be picked up pretty well!
- Put 4-6 ounces of baby food in your leftover breastmilk bags, label accordingly, and wahlah! They are so easy to lay flat and freeze – AND – you just put them in warm water to thaw out. Genius!