- 1/2C Peas (frozen is cheaper)
- 1C Rice (I use Boil in a Bag)
- 1/2C Chicken Broth (low sodium preferred) or water
- Boil peas, cook rice.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until you have your desired consistency…For a smoother blend, add more chicken broth.
- Put 4-6 ounces of baby food in your leftover breastmilk bags, label accordingly, and wahlah! They are so easy to lay flat and freeze – AND – you just put them in warm water to thaw out. Genius!
- This recipe makes a semi-creamy 15 ounces.