- 3C Peas (frozen is cheaper!)
- 2C Carrots, sliced rounds
- 1/4C Chicken Broth (low sodium preferred)
- Dash of salt
- Dash of oregano
- Bonus: Add rice for a new texture
- Boil peas and carrots.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Blend until you have your desired consistency…For a smoother blend, add more chicken broth.
- Put 4-6 ounces of baby food in your leftover breastmilk bags, label accordingly, and wahlah! They are so easy to lay flat and freeze – AND – you just put them in warm water to thaw out. Genius!
- I made half of this recipe without rice (= chunky 15 ounces) and the other half with rice (= chunky 14 ounces). Creamier versions will yield more.