- 1.5 C Green Beans
- Water/Chicken Broth as desired
- Optional seasonings to create a Sicilian flavor: salt, onion powder, bell pepper flakes (these can be spicy, tread lightly), sun-dried tomato, and garlic powder.
- Blend beans in food processor and add in desired amount of liquid.
- Note that green beans are very stringy and can be a choking hazard to your little one. For this recipe, the creamier the better – be sure to add enough fluids that you no longer see bean strings.
- Seasoning optional.
- Put 4-6 ounces of baby food in your leftover breastmilk bags, label accordingly, and wahlah! They are so easy to lay flat and freeze – AND – you just put them in warm water to thaw out. Genius!
- This recipe makes a creamy 13 ounces.